PORTER FAMILY NURSERIES
GET READY FOR SPRING
Prep your garden
Time To Plant
Now is a good time to plant trees in the garden as they are still dormant.
We offer beautiful flowering and ornamental trees to add just the right charm to your landscape.
We can help you select the perfect one for your garden
and help with any questions about planting.
Come see us!
In the Garden
Join us this spring for
Art In The Garden.
Enjoy many talented artists and shop the gardens for amazing new plants selections.
Third Saturday in April
The South Metro Rose Society will join us again this year, with helpful info on caring for your roses.
What To Do Right Now
• Plant trees and shrubs
• Buy seeds and start indoors for
• Clean out flower beds and soil
• Keep a check on bird feeders
• Transplant deciduous trees and
• Plant roses and hardy perennials
• Plant fruit trees and blueberries
• Plant spring flowering bulbs
"I have great faith in a seed. Convince me that you have a seed there, and I am prepared to expect wonders." - Henry David Thoreau