Prep your garden
GET READY FOR SPRING
What To Do Right Now
• Plant trees and shrubs
• Buy seeds and start indoors for
• Clean out flower beds and soil
• Keep a check on bird feeders
• Transplant deciduous trees and
• Plant roses and hardy perennials
• Plant fruit trees and blueberries
• Plant spring flowering bulbs
"I have great faith in a seed. Convince me that you have a seed there, and I am prepared to expect wonders." - Henry David Thoreau
In the Garden
Join us this spring for Art In The Garden. Enjoy many talented artists and shop the gardens for lots of new plants.
SATURDAY, APRIL 8TH
10 AM - 5 PM
Mark and Robin Porter
A passion for plants and the beauty of nature that God has created is what drives Mark and Robin.
Have a plant question, searching for the best flower for your garden? They can help!